Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Big Joe

I really hope Joe Lieberman wins his primary. His far left opponent Ned Lamont, is cahoots with the anti war, Bush hatters. Joe is a true honest man, even if he is a Democrat. The Left knock him so hard just because he is a war supporter. God knows the left does not support the war. I want him to win for the pure pleasure of keeping a far left, anti-American person out of public service.
As I sit here waiting the results, I watch Hanity & Colmes, and their reporting that Lamont is ahead. But it is really close. Joe is the last of the old democrat's left in the country. The ones who really cared for their fellow man but tough on defense of this country. The new Dems, the Moveon.org crowed have no interest in defending the country. As Shean Hanity just said in front of me on TV, "this is the night the Democrats officially have been taken over by the extremist of Moveon.orgs."

No comments: