Monday, September 05, 2005

Dems going nuts

I need some help. Why do the democrats only cry, cry, cry? I never hear any definitive plan to cure all the problems they say is wrong with this country. All of the stuff that comes out of there mouth is doom and gloom; the economy sucks, we're loosing the war on terror, so on and so forth. Nothing positive comes from the left. To the dems, Iraq is another Vietnam. They're right, it is, because of them. The left and the left wing liberal freaks who support them are the ones who say we are loosing instead of being positive and supporting our troops. They are calling our troops baby killers, and that our cause is not worth the effort. That my friends, helps to motivate the Islamic extremist in that country and around the world, including in our own country. All the attention that the liberal media gives people such as Cindy Sheehan, Michael Moore, Ted Kennedy and all the other high profile liberals who say this country sucks, just reinforces the hatred the extremists have for us. The extremists broadcast what the liberals say on their TV stations and say "Look, even people in their own country say the same thing we do." In my opinion that is aiding and abeding the enemy. So thanks for helping the terrorist Cindy, Mike, Ted and all your freinds.

1 comment:

cyn said...

As you can tell by my identity, I live in a red state. I work for the federal government and headed the effort to hold a fundraiser for those deployed. Many of my friends and family come from a military background. I don't believe in our troops being in Iraq. How does that make me a traitor? I am a liberal and proud of it. I love my country, the good ol' USA. I'm a strong believer in self sufficiency but also have a great deal of civic pride. So sue me for caring about my fellow man.
You say you are a regular guy. For the sake of this country's future, I hope not.